At Tamarindo Storage, we try to assist our customers with all their packing and pre-storage needs. We provide tips and advice for them to make their experience an easy one.
Below are some storage tips that you may find useful:
- To improve ventilation keep items off the floor – use pallets
- Label boxes on all sides. Use Rubbermaid or Tupperware type containers (cardboard boxes are not recommended in Costa Rica)
- Store frequently used items in the front
- Disassemble tables, bed frames, cabinets, etc. to save space
- Stand sofas and mattress on end
- Fill containers and boxes to capacity; partially filled containers may collapse when stacked
- To avoid attracting rodents, do not store food items of any kind
Goods are not insured by the storage facility
We have several discounts available for long term contracts and/or pre-payment.
Please feel free to give us a call to see what our current specials are.